Set up your Merchant account for QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale to begin processing funds.
To get began, log in because the Admin consumer on the QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale Server laptop then observe the steps beneath to activate Merchant Services.
Complete the QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale Approval Email
- Open the Approval Email that was despatched for this Merchant account.
- Select the Create or confirm User ID button.
- Enter the suitable credentials and choose Save to finish the Approval Email activation.
- Follow the steps beneath to hyperlink the Merchant account to your software program.
Link your Merchant account to your Point of Sale
- Install and launch QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.
- From the File menu, choose Setup Interview, then go to the Payments tab.
- Select Yes to just accept credit score and debit playing cards.
- Select Sign In and enter the Merchant Service credentials (electronic mail/password) for Point of Sale Merchant account.
- Select the proper account related along with your sign-in credentials.
A affirmation window seems indicating you’ve gotten linked QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale with Merchant Services.
- When completed, choose Done.