BlackRock Point of Sale Monthly Support
- POS Peripheral Warranty
- Break-Fix Remote Support
- Trouble Ticket Email Support
- 9-5 M-F Support
- Everything in Bronze
- Enhanced Merchant Support
- 1 Hour Monthly Training
- 20% off Hardware Replacement
- 6 Day Support
- Windows Troubleshooting Support
- Everything in Bronze & Silver
- Network Trouble Shooting Support
- 3 Hours of Training Monthly
- 30% off Hardware Replacement
- Highest Priority Response
- Windows Reinstall as Needed
- Antivirus Included (AVG)
- Annual Inventory Support
- QB Data File Repair
- Carbonite Backup Service
This Agreement is made on signed Date by and between BlackRock Business, LLC (“Service Provider”), with Office located at 6385 Old Shady Oak Rd, Ste 250, Eden Prairie, MN 55344 and customer located at the address provided.
BlackRock Business, LLC (BlackRock) will warranty, repair, and replace the following components as needed when purchased directly through BlackRock (coverage covers normal wear and tear usage, not damage, liquid spills, falls, and electrical surge):
- Receipt Printer
- Cash Drawer
- Tag Printer
- Credit Card Swipe.
- QB Financial Software (Does not include purchasing new software or updating software to a new version)
- QB POS Software (Does not include purchasing new software or updating software to a new version)
- Software-related repairs of any PC purchased from BlackRock for no greater than 3 years from original purchase date will be covered by this agreement. However, replacement or repair of any and all hardware will not occur through this agreement. Please make arrangements with manufacturer by purchasing extended warranty to cover PC repair or replacement
Any store location within 25 miles of downtown Minneapolis will be charged a trip fee of $35/trip if repair and troubleshooting cannot be completed remotely. Anyone outside of the 25 mile radius will be charged the standard government gas rate plus $50/hour for travel time.
Not all technical issues can be resolved while the technician is on the phone. Not all technical issues can be resolved in one support session. Until the ticket is deemed closed, at the professional discretion of the Technical Analyst, the Service Provider will continue to support unresolved technical issues until resolution or until the expiration of the support agreement. Some calls require testing and/or assistance from our programming department or the software manufacturer to resolve. Service Provider will keep the Customer updated as to the status of the open call if the problem cannot be resolved while on the phone with the technician. Should the Service Provider’s Technical Analyst be unable to resolve the problem, the Service Provider will log a call to the manufacturer or software developer for further resolution.
This contract will extend for 1 year from contract agreement date. It will only be available to purchase for 30 days from installation date of software and/or equipment unless otherwise agreed upon by BlackRock. Once 30 days has been reached, this warranty contract cannot be purchased except with BlackRock’s discretionary approval.
Automatic Renewal: This contract will automatically turn into a monthly contract upon payment of the twelfth month. The customer will need to notify BlackRock in the event that they want to cancel the contract after the first 12 months have been paid for. Post 12 month cancellation will require a 30 day notice. Final month will not be prorated.
If customer does not complete 12-month contract, the total remaining months of contract will be billed out and due within 30 days of last payment date. The collection process will begin exceeding 60 days of last payment date if total amount is not remitted or another mutually agreed upon arrangement is made. All collection fees and attorney fees associated with collections will be paid by the customer of BlackRock who is entering into this agreement.