Repairing a present QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale set up helps resolve errors you encounter while putting in or utilizing POS.
To repair a current set up, observe the steps supplied:
- On your keyboard, press Windows + E to open the Computer window.
Note: In Windows 10, 8.1 and eight, click on the Computer tab.
- Click Uninstall or change a program. In sure model of Windows it might simply say restore *See beneath*
- Select your model of QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale and click on Uninstall/Change.
- In the Point of Sale Installation window, click on Next and choose the Repair radio button.
- Click Next once more and click on Repair.
- Click Finish. Your set up of POS ought to be repaired.
If repairing QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale doesn’t work or resolve your situation, you will want to carry out a clean install.